Title Search Completed
Yup, Title Search Completed! Let’s recap all the steps we took to get where we are. It really is this simple and all you have to do to get as awesome as us is to follow these steps. If you have questions, write them in the comments below and I will help you elaborately. WHY? Because I am awesome!
- From the previous entry, you can read how we were contacted by a motivated seller.
- We went to the property and we concluded it would be in the seller’s advantage to wholesale the property for a fast closing.
- The seller agreed and we signed the contract.
- I then mass mailed the contract on Thanksgiving… (I know what was I thinking) to our VIP buyers list.
- Not a single reply.
- I waited for a few more days and resent the contract to all our buyers.
- Within hours, several buyers wanted to put a deposit on it before even looking at it.
- We accepted the offer of the first buyer and he put down his earnest money deposit. Contract Sold! Game On!
- We all shared our attorney’s information so they can take over, so we do not have to worry about it.
- The buyer is responsible for doing the title search.
And this is where we are now. A few days ago, (Friday, December 15th, I got word from the buyer that the title search came back clean!!). This is excellent. What this means is we have a closing date. I will be a whole XXX richer in a few days!
This is a pretty uneventful update, but significant to those wondering what happens after you sign a contract. As I mentioned before, this blog is not based on big events to report on. This is a diary, for the good, bad, and the ugly, of our daily internal business transactions for you to get an idea of how we do it. So don’t complain and say thank you Oh Lord of lords!
In Other News…
I have this weird growth on my left butt cheek… I swear it is alive!
OKOK so let me provide you with at LEAST some useful info…
I started to take my SEO a bit more seriously, while this deal was set to automatic. P.S. This is the best… well second best feeling. When the deal is pretty much set to close and all you have to do is wait with open palms waiting for someone to put a check in there (which IS the best feeling… someone putting a check-in there).
Other big updates. I was now offered to create a webpage for the other investor out of state to generate leads. As we all know I am the SEO MASTER! So I will be creating a new page from scratch and doing SEO on it and you all can follow along with how I will rank my page from buying a domain name to making it live to write copy, do on-page SEO and off-page SEO, and watch the site slowly make it’s way to the top.
This is pretty sweet because guess what. You can follow along step by step. We can now really do this together. Why am I doing this? Well, Mr. Gold… let’s call that investor that… is offering me a % for every deal he makes! How SWEET IS THAT!!! This is what happens when you get noticed! Opportunities come a-knocking.
So this is grand news!